Invitation to The First Consolidation Workshop
After the first year of activities dedicated to identify the requirements for a framework to improve the resilience of European infrastructure to current natural hazards and prepared for the future changing climate, the EU-Circle Consortium is pleased to announce the First Consolidation Workshop. The workshop will take place at
Copernico Milano Centrale (Plenary Room), 38, Via Copernico,
on May 18th 2016 from 9:15 AM to 4:15 PM.
Take part in the event by sending an email to Clemente Fuggini (email@example.com) and
Carlo Strazza (firstname.lastname@example.org).The workshop is organized by the EU-Circle consortium.
Why taking part in the Workshop?
Main objectives of the workshop is to strengthen the interaction among the stakeholders dealing with Critical Infrastructures and climate change. Moreover within the course of the workshop, the Critical Infrastructure community will be invited to share and widen the information about the emerging threats on infrastructures determined by climate change. The participants will be invited to take an active role in round tables dedicated to analyse and validated the preliminary results obtained within the course of the project. Focus of the round tables will be on:
- Dryness and Forest fires on transport & electricity networks
- Baltic Sea maritime scenario
- Coastal flooding
- Rapid winter flooding.
Workshop agenda can be found here.
- EU-CIRCLE Case Study 1
- EU-CIRCLE Case Study 2 – Scenario 1
- EU-CIRCLE Case Study 2 – Scenario 2
- EU-CIRCLE Case Study 3
- EU-CIRCLE Case Study 5
- EU-CIRCLE framework: Analysis & Overview of the questionnaires and the presentation of the EUCIRCLE operational framework
- Taipei MRT protection measures – Typhoon Nari lessens and responses